re: just for turfitic, page-16

1. 930 Posts.
    re: just for rabbitoh Poor old turbidtwit strikes me as somewhat of a dinosaur from some left wing Uni campus club or is it Obergreuppenfuhrer to the local chapter of S11. Definitely sounds like someone who has been conditioned at the foot of some limp wristed cadre or makes his judgments sitting in the audience at cultural festivals. Its the real world, learn about it..

So what bug you got up your clacker... you had a hard time when you washed ashore is that it? Someone dare to ask you to be part of the team and not build your old dunghill?

Time for an education. Go wander thru those groups you mentioned all by your lonesome , say the wrong thing, look the wrong way and see if you dont end up face down looking at your own teeth in the gutter. Of course that wouldnt be a racist act, youd simply deserve it for being outside the square.

You have a lot to learn.

Btw, that little hissy fit you gave the other day over my timeline of who massacred whom.?....

Your comment was hilarious about it being 100 yrs ago.forget it....lol....hope you get up on your soapbox and say the same thing when we get the "stolen generation" garbage and the "land rights now" marches.

Btw, that timeline ,...It was gleaned from the works of that noted right wing redneck historian, Manning Clark.....haw haw haw.

Youre a John Pilger man, ....yeah.... i know

Racism is everywhere, dont try and single Rabbitoh out for his comments after baiting him, although i dont think you would be equally vocal if it was someone who didnt hail from those dreaded euro countries..

Get help, although, In your situation, i think its a case of "Physician, heal thyself"

Call me Ang Moh, Gweilo, Gaijin, Yang gui zi, Da bidze, waigouren, ..i know theyre all terms of endearment ...NOT!!

Oh by the way, next time you take a trip to Hawaii, if the local indigines call you a Haole.......snot him!....it means "white pig."

Just another damned honkey who is sick of seeing un wanted guests come to his country and start moving around the furniture and issuing demands.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.