SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

Montec.My comments related to the way the company has managed...

1. 770 Posts.
    Montec.

My comments related to the way the company has managed itself over the last year, and the impact that has had on the sp. I do not feel they have done the right thing by the shareholders. Thay does not mean I am a bitter twisted SEN hater.

I hold about 130k SEN and as I have said am in for the long term. I clearly believe in the company and it's future or I would not hold on. That said, I stand by my comment on the poor quality of management wrt. managing shareholders and sp....and yes, I know mgt. say they supposedly have no influence over the sp...we all know that to be cr@p.

I agree the new CEO should be allowed a settling in time, and IMHO he's had it. The overdue strategy briefing had better be a bloody good one or I for one will be very vocal at the agm.

Takeover or not, the company needs to review it's treatment of shareholders and it's approach to managing market expectations and sp so as to reduce the wild jumps in sp and increase the credability of the company to the broader and more conservative investment market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $9.664K 743.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 818883 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 353034 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.