SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

re: just waiting patiently as...., page-11

1. 2,389 Posts.
    re: just waiting patiently as.... I didn't disagree with you regarding previous management Tomwaters.

But I do disagree with you regarding the new boss.

He's released news via the SEN media release site & not via the ASX. This is because his releases have to be co-ordinated with the o/seas companies involved in the ann.

I think there's more to SEN then meets the eye.
    Smuggler! Yes.......FG sold 2Million shares. But guess what? He still holds 20 Million.

Now think ab out this carefully before you answer it.

Why on earth would anyone risk seriously affecting their remaining holding, or 90% of it, by selling a portion of his shares.

You see! This is where some people, like yourself Smuggler, will not be taken seriously.
    You're saying that FG purposely sold 10% of his holding, so that he could shaft himself. That would mean the remaining 90% holding would eventually halve because of him selling the 10%.
    Think ab out this! Mmmm..............that doesn't quite make sense Smuggler!
    Now this would make more sense! It might not be true but would make more sense then your continual rubbish that you post ab out SEN.
    Perhaps he sold 2 Million shares to stop the SP from going to 70 cents or higher. Which may have jeopardised any deal that was being made in any potential t/over.
    Sure! It would affect the current value of his holding, but in the long term, his value might double.
    Wake up Smuggler & anyone else who may think that FG was trying to shaft us by selling 10% of his holding.
    Which in turn, would shaft himself BIGTIME!!!!!!
    Wakeup!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $108 8.322K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 51678 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 537 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.40am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.