SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

re: just waiting patiently as...., page-34

1. 9,445 Posts.
    bring baack ssag It looks like Ron Lunt can’t complain against shareholder action groups now can he.

PERTH businessman John McMan!us, father of Logie-winning TV entertainer Rove, is preparing to call a shareholders meeting to axe the board of explosives, narcotics and weapons detection technology company QRSciences after a fiery confrontation yesterday.

He urged shareholders to stay behind after the meeting closed and directors left the room. It was then that he revealed his plan to overthrow the board, telling shareholders he had lost confidence in the company's directors.

"I'm trying to give you hope, I share your pain, but we have a plan to move forward," he said.
    "This company has potential but not the management."
    Once he had control of the board he wanted to conduct a complete review of the business, its products and commercial viability.

He said he was being helped with his plan by business associate Ron Lunt, an executive director of Melbourne technology security company, Senetas Corp, where Mr McMan!us has a major shareholding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.