KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Enzo710 asked you for help in understanding what was going on...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Enzo710 asked you for help in understanding what was going on with the rebalance event by posting this:

"Can you please explain what is happening ? Is it just because Kdr is now in the 300 that more buying is expected ? Thanks in advance for replying"

You didn't reply or try to explain what was happening. I posted information in an attempt to explain what happens with the volume increase on rebalance date. You come back with you short back handers with no further information to help readers understand. On top of that you accuse me of making conspiracy theories and then call me a self proclaimed expert. Both of which I have never made any such claim. I think you need to take a deep breath. You don't even comprehend what I'm posting because your replies are an obvious tell that you have taken the wrong read.

If you can better explain what happens during these events then I'm sure all posters would be grateful for such information. I doubt very much we will get that from you going by your attitude reflected in your posts to me today. If you have the experience as claimed in your posts then why not share some educational information? There would be plenty of posters interested I'm sure.

I suggest you try to comprehend what I have posted first before posting derogatory retorts though because it is obvious there is a communication break down in what you have understood from my postings today. We can all wait for you to recharge your energy levels I'm sure. Until then have a good weekend and chill out.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.