KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Everybody is missing the point here: there is global uncertainty...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Everybody is missing the point here: there is global uncertainty re trade barriers either real or perceived, which translates into flight to safety profit taking etc. Thanks to the guys that produce the great charts, with candles, support zones, Fibonacci etc, but get real, these are maps of where we have been as to predicting the future?? The bots read all the charts, analyse hot copper posts run the math and decide on a course of action usually destabilising.

To me these charts are as useful as finding the face of Christ in a cloud formation, or the image of the Virgin Mary on your morning toast, none of which, including the charts, I believe in.

Now to my fellow KDR supporters & detractors and those that accuse others of ramping up or down: draw breath and lets get back to absolute basics of why we are here and where we are going.

Take a look at the MACD & the Momentum Charts.
    I use Commsec so other platforms might be different
    Go to Charts.
    Then Lower Charts,
    select Momentum & select MACD
    Follow the yellow and green lines,
    when those two lines cross, or about to kiss at steep angles it's a buy if the yellow line is moving through the green line on an upwards trajectory & a screaming sell if the yellow line dissects the green line downwards.

Just run the cursor backwards & forwards until you fully understand: there is strong price action after the lines cross...this isn't ramping just some advice to novice players (we were all there once).

So dear friends, I would recommend taking profits now & start buying back when the yellow line looks like it will dissect the green on the way up. That's the time to press the bet (sorry investment) & when the yellow looks like its going through green: sell because that's what the bots are doing.

To me only the MACD captures all action and a decent predictor of the coming week.

Disclosure: I sold last week and will be buying back when the Green & Yellow start to do the Kissy Kissy thing again.

cheers xanax

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.