KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Ah well last night and today raised a few eyebrows .. To the...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Ah well last night and today raised a few eyebrows .. To the ones that like to or can't help but worry or hope, day to day like most of us, spare a thought for the ones like me : THE HOLDER
    The one that believes but doesn't really have much choice..you see I'm just a crusty prawn fisherman that works way to hard for his money and is trying to rectify that by making more in the market (asx). Im certainly no guro, more like a full blown beginer/amateur that listens to you lot... Anyway I've got a good holding in KDR and in plenty of others but the thing is I'm working my way up the coast off Fraser Island atm but by Monday I'll probably have moved futher up and out of phone / internet reception and I might not get it back till I come back down again in around 3 weeks time .... So what I'm trying to say is spare a thought not just for the ones that worry day to day but also for ones like me (if there is any other) that worry about what could happen to there investments in over 3 weeks of not knowing (a long way from Collins Street) .. Other than what is reported on the ABC radio crackling on my high frequency transceiver radio..(which isn't much) Hmmm maybe I should have more blue chips ...

Anyway it's just my waffle, I could go on but here's knowing that plenty happens in 3 or so weeks and hoping that we're a bit closer to some of them targets when I get back .. So if you all do us a favour and don't sell any please that would be great

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.