KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-2327

1. 2,237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4001
    Can't say I'd be a fan of that method, @mainholm. Selling the assets within the company means CGT is paid by the company, they couldn't pass it to shareholders where we may take advantage of a discount.

I'd also be pretty edgy about how much capital was retained to look after themselves, vs paid out to shareholders. A lot of temptation for feathering nests when there's a big pot of cash there.

More likely to me, and I hope, we would follow a similar structure to what TAW is about to do.

MH Gold Pty Ltd spun out on its own, all KDR shareholders get some of those shares via a capital reduction and spin out/IPO.

Then KDR is taken over for whatever dollar value. That pushes the CGT out to the shareholders, where we can take advantage of any applicable discounts etc.

I agree it wouldn't take much work for the team to come up with something for gold, and I'd be surprised if they haven't. No need to be released to the market though. All eyes on lithium, get deals signed and get it funded. Deal with gold once construction has started, or once a serious takeover is offered.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.