KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Good to see you still here @mistie . I also considered the same,...

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Good to see you still here @mistie .

I also considered the same, selling off a few KDR to fund an under loved gold speccie but decided to hold.

As a lot of old holders have witnessed the sp being pummelled on other occasions I'm sure they aren't too phased by the recent dip.
    80c into the 30's was a wild ride and plenty stuck through that when the doomsayers mocked that KDR had sold the family silverware for a pittance.

We've heard the old.stories about strip ratio's, fundamnetals etc, a lot of people still forget about the gold in the dirt with all that Li.

Its a shame some of those posters are back with similar doom. We need those posts though as it makes us go off and research harder.

I suppose $2.30's to $1.60's easily scares some people due to the larger numbers involved.

I don't often post much now, free carried completely on KDR and building positions elsewhere.
    The market has been crap for a few months now and there are breakdowns all over, I think the remainder of 2018 will be choppy but any company moving to cash generation will do well long term. So much 'anticipated' Li supply will go to the wall when the market turns down proper. Those fully funded will come out stronger imo.

AIMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.