KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

I do hope you are correct. Anyway, I posted about a month ago...

1. 2,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    I do hope you are correct. Anyway, I posted about a month ago that the TA looked to me as a 'back up' for re-accumulation before continuing the upward trend. I was wrong as 'they' crashed through some key pivot points and that indicated to me that it was in fact a 'distribution' cycle. The bears have control of momentum and the $1.20 point stands out to me.

Overall sentiment in the Resource Sector worldwide is negative. That is a key indicator for shorters to look for stock targets. The facts indicate that KDR is under short attack by simple analysis from the ASIC Shorts Reporting. The algo traders were pinging looking for market feedback. I suggest their system indicated distribution was happening and they jumped on board for the ride down....... or something like that!!??!!

To change momentum this stock needs insto and/or funds manager interest and support. The register is full of retail investors and the pros know how to shake them out.

Momentum can change quickly though so one just needs to be on the look out for those signals. I can't see them at the moment so I will hasten slowly for the time being.

Cheers
    Last edited by mainholm: 19/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.