KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-3558

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    great rant mate, think it sums up a lot of how a lot of people feel in here. for me, I think the answers your looking for lie within. we all believe in this company, but that the key word, believe. ask yourself- how much money will this business make? we don't know. when will they mine? we don't know. how much debt do they need? we don't know. can they get the finance? we don't know. this list of questions goes on and on. we have all been caught SPECULATING. and this is what happens. every great investor I've read about says the same thing. it was their ability to learn from their mistakes that made them great investors, not their returns. learning from mistakes generates the returns. being honest with yourself generates returns. understanding how you make decisions is how you succeed. blaming any other source leads to failure. I have a simple example to illustrate what I mean. when the stock goes up, it means other people agree with your decision to purchase- your understanding is that your were right. you are being validated. now when the stock tanks, people are disagreeing with your decision to purchase. people in here typically think they are then VICTIMS, of some greater external force. it is counter intuitive to think you are WRONG, most people still think they were right and the market is wrong, or being manipulated etc etc. the key point is that in both instances people assume they are right....the truth is we are monkeys, with many biases and cognitive flaws. mastering these is the goal I'm trying for, and from what I'm learning about investing, is the whole key to the game. sorry mate, rant over. have a great weekend. she'll be right in the end...but you know, that's an assumption....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.