KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Hi PianoMan82, It’s tough watching the share price lowering by...

1. 260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35

Hi PianoMan82,

It’s tough watching the share price lowering by the day & has been for the last four months.
    The whole lithium sector has been shaken.... it does seem incredible to be in a position like this
    My take on the present position is this is exactly what the greater powers of the world want us to do & that is be confused...discouraged, feel beaten...even with the best fundamentals, best chartist, well trusted broker stock valuations...etc etc

All the above does not matter if you believe what is necessary & what is needed for the future & that is clean efficient low cost energy.
    Before I even started investing in the stock market, I looked at Tesla....probably was the only company that made any sense to me in heading for a bright future....gave me hope & was the first company that I looked to enter in disallowed...at the time Tesla was $151.00 way to high a share price for me to enter...however was very keen to join in that Tesla dream with getting in the raw materials such as Lithium
    Looking at Tesla today...look at what they have achieved so far & Tesla is the most shorted stock on the planet so far.

One of my Lithium stocks that I hold is fairing no better then other lithium stocks....a well known poster that I hold a lot of respect it’s name says it all.... Sink or Swim.
    I like that sentiment in the name because that is what is required to have that belief in moving to a better future.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.