KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-3610

1. 5,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2195
    Looks fairly obvious that KDR is being crushed by the investment bank / big oil in order to crush confidence in this distruptive sector.. possible to drive the sector down in order to take a major stake.. but either way, it's to erode confidence and scare players from the Lithium / clean energy sector.

The writing was on the wall once KDR signed an offtake with Tesla (the most shorted stock in the world currently!). I completely see this association alone was a kiss of death as the same fiat creating banks can issue more paper in an ledger entry to sell down any potential partner or supplier to Tesla (or any competition to current petrol cars).

I fully anticipate a rebound but let's face it, the name of the game is to shock this fledgling sector and shake out early participants and scare potentials from investing.

Like the markets always do.. this will oscillate the other direction once front runners decide its time.. usually after they have gorged themselves to the brink of hibernation and the sector is bloody and carcass ridden.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.