KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-3644

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    RE: Falling lithium price - The lithium spot price has been in a tight trading range for 5 months now after coming off it's ATH in February. I did what i thought was a good post about this and how it meant that the recent sell-off of lithium stocks had no correlation to the lithium price (the run up in the lithium price did excite investors leading to the bull run up until Feb but the spot price only retraced 13% before finding support into this (now) trading range.

If your interested: Lithium Spot Price Fixed, No Correlation to Sector Take-down
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/li...tion-to-sector-takedown.4411958/#.W4-YnOgzbIU

RE: A $400 mill market cap vs $7 mill cash - probably fair points, but id need to understand the future earnings and when revenue could be expected and at what cost to KDR once financing project has been ascertained - i don't have enough information but id say the market would only be pricing in a higher degree of project failure now vs February as the profitability has not changed (see above point about spot lithium) as the AUD's demise has nullified the 13% price drop in spot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.