KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

100% agree ETSOD and nice to see you! The permission won early...

1. 18,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3773
    100% agree ETSOD and nice to see you!
    The permission won early this year by SQM to increase production in a highly sensitive area in Chile has already had major backlash.
    From reading ( I can’t be bothered to chase links DYOR) I gather there is local outcry from people suffering water shortages and pollution, huge environmental concern for the water loss continuing due to climate change, and SQM is trying to place blame on Albermarle.
    Obviously these issues will continue - to possibly curtail production.
    Meanwhile in Australia -a country that is far more politically stable -there is hard rock lithium and the largest mine for it well established, already having doubled size once and now in court to get a second doubling of size approved.
    China has announced that it intends to be the biggest in the world and now possibly sent out a ‘secret message’ it has SQM by the balls.
    I read Albermarle - current leader - was reported as saying “ well OK then -we want to focus on quality not quantity and get on with our batteries”
    ...and the chess game continues ...
    I was just looking at this chart ... interesting to take a look st these companies and see how much Australian lithium is now in Chinrse hands .
    I just hope we get our lithium valley in exchange...
    Cheers
    http://www.dmp.wa.gov.au/Documents/About-Us-Careers/Prospect_March18.pdf
    upload_2018-10-26_13-11-45.jpeg
    Last edited by sabine: 26/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.