KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

A sunday afternoon musing.... why not.. been a while...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288

A sunday afternoon musing.... why not.. been a while too...

(pleae ignore if my musing annoys, surely im on block by some now?)

So mr @Haplo  ... just remind me please as to whether those pesky germans of the das auto variety have announced where they are getting all the high grade lithium from if you dont mind please....

asuming that @Haplo answers along the lines of "not yet @collinsstreet" we will then go onto assume a few basic points...if one doesnt mind of course.....

now, mr market appears greatly concerned that one kdr is going to have to raise cash. the chai leaves say thats incorrect and wont be happening. (often right they are too)

so, assuming a few basics we will move on then with the long thesis of sorts...(heaven knows the short thesis has done some very well!)

tesla, a deal with max 25% of the OT....gee, a comapny like tesla with only 25%? even with elon musk at the helm... ...next point please....

Mitsui....was it 15% or thereabouts? been a long week for your often maligned poster it has...oh, and maybe theyll take all the spod... thats right, a major japanese conglomerate (not a car manufacturer as some of the lesser lights have alluded to) can only get that much! gee, that would leave a major company of some description to lock in the rest would it not?? one with a substantial plan for the ev market moving forward, with a particular time frame? one that might want to secure up a specific qty/+quality moving forward? and one that has so much coin (or euro) that a deal could be made that is just way too appealing for a melbourne domiciled company to ignore / dismiss /forego? gee...who could that be?? one might only wonder...

now, if  i was a man of a basic disposition when it comes to matters like these, and if i was to put myself in the shoes of the chief strutter.....

i would maybe leave the biggest, best and what we might regard as the "mega deal" till last would one not? just a thought...bit like saving the tim tams till the evening chai? 

so, again, one would assume with a presumed and hoped for "mega deal" coming our way that maybe it's time might be much sooner than later? as the doubters will doubt and the haters hate, i genuinely have no idea re the time frame...but, and with that but, one could (again) reasonably presume that with an agm not far away, somethings mgmt can control can they not? might be a good week if the stars and the chai align maybe...

oh, and of course we are still waiting on the good old minister decision.....god love him.. diligent he plainly is..

now, the pragmatic side of me says, yes 3 bucks by xmas might be a little to far away considering our current market malaise etc.. etc...

i'll take that on the chin at this point. 

but, with another ot on the way (sooner than later hopefully) and maybe a few surprises in that ot (maybe some funding etc?) and if what they say is true out there in there in the market with kdr, that with no CR and say 20 odd mill shares short, surely those things combined will generate what we might call a "handsome re rating"?? "i do love the smell of a short squeeze early in the morning" or a line similar to that out of that movie....

well, i guess time will tell will it not?

so, no need for me to post till, well, till just to point out that the chai leaves are rarely wrong... (anxious i now am! too much pressure im under!)

mmmm.... a musing for a  sunday it surely is then..ponder i will...

long weekend in melbs too.....most wil have a 4 day wend....just sayin

till next time. good luck to all, and i  offer zero/nought advice also...(keepin the HC people happy with that i am) dyor etc etc...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.