KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-5477

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    frown.png
    I sold some shares early last week @ $1.17 so I had a little trading parcel.. Plan was to go back in @$1.12. Had a buy in place but was busy Thursday until arvo so I was pleasantly surprised to see it had hit the $1.12 but I had not got any shares and my buy was still in place at the close. I was flying Friday morning so when I got back in range was horrified to see the price had jumped and i missed it. I have watched this share go up and down soooo many times in the last 18 months with so many opportunities to accumulate but I resisted the temptation to try my luck at some trading on the swings since new year...
    So, do I go back in and pay more in case the 11% day is early news leaking out, or stay firm and wait for another opportunity to ride a wave. This is an internal discussion that I'm sure many on here have had with themselves. I'd be keen to here about lessons learnt or some general feedback on this strategy. I am a relative novice but have watched this share closely for 18 months. It was about 25% of my holdings, so the other 75% saw the upswing on Friday but obviously still way down on them.
    Happy Sunday night..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.