KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-5987

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Um weitere 4% gesunken. Das sind 8% in etwas mehr als einem Tag ...
    I didn't buy the Kidman stock because of the current price. From the beginning of 2017 it was clear to me that there would be ups and downs.
    Maybe 4% loss just seems very much, but I would be stupid if I would sell today because of that. I bought Kidman shares because I believe in the business concept, it sounds understandable to me and it goes with the current trend. I think already in summer 2019, as soon as the construction of the refinery plant starts, the critics will also realize.... This is a company that consistently pursues one goal. So far every step of the project plan has been adhered to, so that my confidence has been strengthened step by step. I am sure that by the end of 2019 and especially in 2021 today's big mountains will only be small waves in the chart. Because Bear simply can't win against a rising demand for our product.... Lithium. Therefore there can be no long-term bear market for Kidman.

I would like to add that Kidman is in a very special and unique situation compared to many other explorers. Kidman has a stable partner from the industry (SQM) at its side. So there is no financial risk for the long way to the goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.