KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

so I bought my stock in early 2017, when the project was small....

1. 549 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    so I bought my stock in early 2017, when the project was small. Then when the project plan was clear, so 2021 starts the production, I was clear... I will definitely hold until 2021, no matter what happens in between.

Most Mine have neither a project plan, nor a proper partner, nor so many worldwide known companies.... who already now want to secure a part of Kidman Lithium as a customer. So I don't see any risk for Kidman. The only thing if the trend towards electric batteries is turning around again. But the demand for lithium seems to be growing more than could have been imagined at the beginning of 2017.

It's like investing in organic meat. In the beginning the first farmers were laughed at. But now... more and more customers want a healthy diet and animal husbandry and only then buy the meat. Who at that time trusted in the right share, in the future... earns a lot of money today. From the trend of the Internets and from on-line Shop I do not need to mention surely. Ohhhhh and I remember after the first mobile phones. At that time one said, they have no future. You need a line on the phone.

And exactly the lithium battery will set its trace in the worldwide technology change.

Woohoo! Jumping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.