KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-6010

1. 973 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 227
    @aussieman along with many others here, I have been tracking KDR for years and it seems intuitively obvious that SQM needs Mt Holland 100% and why not! the resource exploration and derisking for them since the JV has given them the inside run, not to mention the additional WSA resource, a topic and potential size of resource rarely raised in these threads. I have no doubt this is much bigger than we realise....... not all of us are asleep!!!

Now I'm not the smartest fellow, I reckon that SQM would want to strategically control the resource 100% before entering into off take commitments .......... from memory this is June........

in addition there has been too much TO speculation on the threads of HC, as they say where there is smoke.....fire .......

So I can only conclude, pressure to resolve running up to June...... what is holding it up........ agreement on an acceptable TO offer Price!!!!

SQM have the deal of the century, we are totally undervalued, full size of the resource unknown to the market, any monies already paid to KDR have been invested in the development, they will get it back, so they get the lot 100% for there offer price on 50%. cheap cheap cheap........ show shareholders some love....... and you will earn my votes ..... reluctantly. GLTARH. all IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.