KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-6110

1. 42,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    If you wanted a quick trade, PLS offer better opportunities as it is much more volatile.

I suspect this sector is still readjusting after such an exponential one sided rise from 2017. This is how market works as the profit takers needs to be certain their paper profits do not go back ward completely. Even the LT holders would be feeling it psychologically including KDR as those multi bags were temporary wiped out last year.

This brings back memories to a little one mine punter NST in 2011 when I started investing albeit gut feel told me it would do great things at the time after personally having a few conversation with the CEO. His vision in a mature gold sector relative to where gold price was at the time. I can't complain on the rewards successively but the LTBH strategy trumps swings in/out repeats. However I can understand and have experiences of holding like what current LT holders have been going through. The hindsight regret of not clearing out at the top and all that 'kick oneself' stuff.

However IMO this EV/Li battery sector is only just starting and Oz is one of the late entrance in terms of Govt policy in this 'chicken or egg' scenario and that requires Labor to win the election! Certainly not a done deal yet.

I am not sure what makes KDR different in trend or rather less selling pressures compared to the producers but I am seeing the divergence. Friday's price action is strange, the peers were bidded up and only KDR fell but from the TA perspective, hitting the upper zones loosely speaking whether horizontal/trendline resistance.

The $1.42 resistance is strong technically so it has been challenging watching it rejected on each attempt but the wedge pattern is unmistakable. Will there be enough momentum to drive it through? There lies the million $ Q of which charts will not allow any accurate fortune telling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.