KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Re KDR Chart, page-66

1. 10,451 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1343
    This is a great story from so many angles.
    I have been doing more research on SQM and their brine lithium mines in Chile and their pending court case with the Chilean Government as to ownership. This land was privatised by Pinochet a cruel dictator in the 1980's and now is owned by family of Pinochet. This case has real legs and may will not go in SQM's favour. Maybe profits from mining will need to be shared with the Chilean Govt and the local indigenous population. Companies like Tesla and Apple have a policy that base resources are ethically sourced from a political and environmental aspect. German companies usually require the same.
    It is critical for SQM to get KDR up and running ASAP to counter the above risk in supplying Lithium to their customers.
    Fortunately for them they have done a JV with KDR whose quantity and quality of Lithium just gets bigger and better in a accessible location, with Govt Support, quality mining acumen, political stability etc. KDR have done a deal with a company who have years of success in processing Li, meeting targets and deadlines and selling Lithium. This JV is a mega WIN WIN and will be seen by international and local investors as such whether it be $1.70 by Christmas or not, is not important only for those trying to buy or sell in the short term.
    This is not a trading stock as being out of the market could cost you dearly as timing of announcements are unpredictable.
    HOLD as long as financially possible would be my advice to all KDR holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.