IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

re: keen buyer wants your shares HEY YTS and TT have a duty of...

1. 174 Posts.
    re: keen buyer wants your shares HEY Y

TS and TT have a duty of care to look out for ???

Gotta look at the big picture ... as part of the familia they have resposibilities to many who have been previously named,top 20 mates,cross directors ,loans to mates,future insider info,dir fees,expenses(ie living off s/h's funds) cars,trips etc etc. --- I think selfsell got it right.

Nothing to to do with us s/h's.Cant have a mate and JV partner missing out on an earner at our expense - if they miss out ,surely will be pissed with their friends.

So as the man said .... the money will come out once the options are exercised !

I have been reading posts for some time on IGC and CFE and they are interesting and not too complimentary to the mgmt and their associates.Like others,happy to get out ASAP with capital intact.

As S/S said, looks like $28mil of CFE money has been loaned out for the oppies.Hope we get it back.

No doubt another dodgy commision will go out to the same people who dudded CFE with the MCC deal.

I'd luv to see the deal done without the oppies and get 49c... this will not influence the decision as millions are being made on side deals.

Who knows .... the S/H's may have the balls to vote against the sale and change board and re-negotiate the deal !

Question.... who authorised TS to decide that you and me would be happy to sell out for 42c ????? I certainly did not and the deal is worth more than $60mill less all our cash and o/s loans !!!

Eventually after the dust settles, the shit will hit the fan.

JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.