JRV 10.5% 2.1¢ jervois global limited

re: latest announcement, page-2

1. 937 Posts.
    re: latest announcement Hello disgruntled shareholders. This is becoming more than a bad joke....more like a weeping abscess....love mixing my metaphors.lol.

And isn’t it funny to see complete newbies on HC coming out in support of DP...they must think we are all very, very stupid indeed.

If we don’t change the leadership this coy will flounder and die in a very short period. We now look like being faced with extended litigation by CRR to recover their $1m.... and of course Duncan will dig his heels in with counterclaims for the 4WDs and extra drilling and survey costs (I thought he said at the meeting the costs were rental and drilling, not survey....can anyone remember??).

The cost of protracted court proceedings could in itself send us broke!!

I would encourage all shareholders who want to see a change at the top and at Board level to support Robin8 and his Jervoisvision. Although I believe there are already well in excess of 5% of shareholders who we could call on at present, there is nothing like strength in numbers.

Apparently another Board member has been asked to resign for daring to suggest it’s time for Duncan to go and I also understand that Melanie was told she was sacked from the Board, but upon reflection it was realised only the actual Board could do that. Dear me!

Time to act now........and there are very able and well-known people willing to take part in moving Jervois forward and the share price upward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.002(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $58.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.6¢ 2.1¢ $820.2K 35.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 3409080 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 919074 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.