RNE 50.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

I'm not in this stock but i'm interested and have just read the...

1. 25 Posts.
    I'm not in this stock but i'm interested and have just read the incident breifs and the proof of concept.

It's very interesting reading. Habanero 3 is a completed well. To me that means drilling finished, cased and capped.

All of sudden there's steam and water at the surface. Cause: It's on or the other. Man made or natural.

Man made.
    1. Well construction. Cold water from surface/cooler groundwater table above is leaking into deeper hoter aquifer below evaperating creating steam build up and subsesqent blow.

2. Current drilling activities. Water injection from drilling with above effect.

Natural.
    1. natural pressure build up and blow.

Solution. Someone has to put their neck and design a well head cap to meet that preasure. Plant design has to allow for this as well. What pressure????

Timing.

Initial incident investigation. 7 days.
    Concept of mitigation. 2 days
    Implementation: off the shelf 7 to 14 days
    Design and build 4 to 6 weeks.

They'll being moving on this as fast as possible these is no way they will demobilise and stand down costs will be very expensive.

I suspect that someone if not many people are working on this as i type.

I believe you'll have an announcement on cause and timing by Thursday. If origin are involved start up could be delayed until the indident report is sufficiently detailed.

Can i buy option on this? it's worth about 23%.

Hope that's of interest to someone?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.