EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

Good evening.To those, thank you.To those other people, now is...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Good evening.
    To those, thank you.

To those other people, now is your time, your time to shine brightly.
    Time to product some FACTS, not your dreaming and spreading unfounded fear, just facts.

Because there are some people who will read this thread and spend their hard earned money, or with fear in their hearts, sell and lose their hard earned money.

And this only feeds the clever down ramping day trader, as you well know.

Myself, I do not like this practice, because I have a total respect for other people and how hard it is to earn and save money.

Mr K, you arrived at Christmas, then, you throw some stones and then ran away, only to reappear again tonight, with the very same performance.

Back then, I also asked you to supply some facts and or images/pictures, because back then, you didn't even like my images.

The others, same old, same old, and still you arrive, throw a couple of stones and gone again.

I have waited for you to produce some FACTS/and or images, but sadly there are none coming forward.
    Which indicates to me only one thing !

I would be happy to sit back and watch, watch this EXTRACT thread, if you 'others' would add some worthwhile content, but you don't.

Want to get rid of me on this thread, then start posting something useful. Yes, boys and girls, its that easy.
    However.start the bovine waste rubbish and I will be back, Back with the TRUTH.

Kindest regards,
    Barry
    Disclaimer : Yes, I even add a disclaimer, so some people will not do what I am writing about, but READ and do their own research, because its their hard earned money.
    Yes, of course I could be 1000% wrong.

For my 'other' friends.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.