VYS 3.37% 46.0¢ vysarn limited

williak, No intention to sell ??? A big call. I have no...

1. 979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    williak, No intention to sell ??? A big call. I have no intention to sell today, can't say about the future yet.
    I think this has 10c in it in the not too distant future. It seems well financed, some positives in management experience, and good prospects.
    Worth giving a go in the short-term to see what new business comes its way, and what they do with extra funds thank to the oversubscription.
    having ridden this dog up and down don't think I will recoup my losses in the foreseeable future but it is good to know I can again trade if the whim takes me. I will have no qualms about taking money off the table it it goes for a run.
    If there are any accountants out there what is the position of being able to utilise previous losses from MHM. I think $20m ++? Was MHM a mining company?? or a processing company, albeit they never got to the processing part. Is drilling to extract water for mining actually mining? if so can previous losses particularly associated with the silicon leases and African gold mines be claimed.
    Maybe not one for the accountants mor something for the lawyers.
    This time around will be very aware if "Hutcho" buys a boat to go looking for water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.015(3.37%)
Mkt cap ! $194.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 46.5¢ 44.5¢ $580.6K 1.274M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 11672 45.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 16173 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.