BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

BIG was shooting videos in my hood on Clarence St (Sydney CBD)...

1. 65 Posts.
    BIG was shooting videos in my hood on Clarence St (Sydney CBD) this week. They basically do videos of all businesses that allow it without asking for any payment.

The business I work for was shot for about 2 hrs with the owner doing an interview with BIG staff.

I guess once the video is edited they'll come back asking if we want to pay for it.

There was no upfront payment for this or any request of future payment. BIG just showed up and did the video, without being asked.

My guess is : they don't really give a damn about video production, if it makes money or doesn't.

It seems to me they're just trying to shoot as many businesses as possible to fill up the app when it launches, so that instead of having blank points you have videos of most businesses that exist in an area.

That still leaves the question of how they will survive when the deal with FCC runs out of puff. CR is probably the best option here.

I don't think Pillar 1 ever was something serious when it comes to revenue ; the FCC deal really seems to be just an expensive loan. I'll be watching the development of the app with great interest, and I'm ready to see the SP tank on open if the app looks great and works flawlessly.

All IMO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.