NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Gidday tobiasroy, Reading the last March Quarterly report,...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Gidday tobiasroy,
    Reading the last March Quarterly report, posted on NIU PNGX May 3rd 2023. On page 7 under Corporate, the companies 2021, 2022 half yearly and annual reports are STILL with the auditor and expect to be finalised in May 2023. What a joke, 2 years at the auditors!
    The 2021 and 2022 AGM's , Annual general meetings to be held in June. Well Junes nearly finished, and still no announcement on the AGM's.
    They need to get shareholder approval to buy the Sellheim project, but they hold enough shares themselves to pass the vote.
    The only real thing we can vote against is the Remuneration package, if enough shareholders vote AGAINST this, we might finally get a decent Manager who knows how a mine should work, not some accountant from the Narrabeen surf life saving club pulling the strings, who also runs his own company.
    With all that he is doing for himself, not much is getting done for Niuminco shareholders. He couldn't even keep track of the May River project, so we lost the lease... How he ever got to be Managing Director is beyond me. GLTA, as always DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.