NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

The below is a little sinical however, for many hidden reasons,...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The below is a little sinical however, for many hidden reasons, there's still hope fellow NIU riff raff.

While the accounts for the last two years are presumably with the auditors, as officially stated, it would be necessary for someone (approved by the board) to grant their release to the PNGX.

As history shows don't expect this anytime in the foreseeable future. I suspect that the next AGM will be scheduled last minute at a random house on Karrabee St, NSW or maybe the deep remote jungle of PNG (in person of course, due to no reliable satellite internet/ telephone service).

My feeling is that this company is unlikely to relist (on the ASX) due to the extensive regulation, oversight, and scrutiny that would be imposed on the board of directors. I very much doubt the company would be able to remain compliant with Listing Rule 3.1 and given the current state of operations and lack of disclosure, it is highly unlikely that the company would secure funding from an "unrelated entity."

The current status quo will probably continue for some time although, as a long term shareholder of NIU, my hope is that TL has a plan to extract some value from "His" company which in turn helps the rest of us riff raff, bottom feeders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.