NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Re-Listing soon., page-61

1. 4,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946

Been out of the loop with what TL is up to now but looking at the mail and happy to be corrected but between Haggerson,Nedex,Inpex,Kemp,Ol’ mate Pete and Lorraine , Stiffy and Colleen Budge Tracy wants to issue 22m shares at a 10c value because they on majority have been so nice lending the company money over this extended suspended period where I have been diluted from owning 7m shares to owning just 360k at a value of 0$’s and 0 cents according to the PNGX as far as I last noticed. Hmmm maybe I should expect the next post in the mail to be a bill that I owe NIU money. NIU can’t work one project successfully and TL is touting the Sellheim project to have two well established camps, mobile earthmoving plant and equipment and a wet gravity concentrating plant, sounds familiar like I’ve heard this all before on the PNG projects that continuously slowed gold production because of maintenance breakdowns , wet seasons and murders within the camps. Bloody hell im on the Central Coast and my daughter is coming for a couple of days as a yearly thing but very tempted to turn up just to see this conman’s face and if I got started I probably get locked up for the night or more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.