NIU 0.00% 2.0¢ niuminco group limited

Re-Listing soon., page-8

1. 243 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Hi samlions,
    After an email to ASIC, Yes, this morning, I've just read the email. It reads-
    Thank you for your email,
    Firstly the the company was not suspended and then de-listed on the ASX for "not lodging these reports".
    Our continuing suspension on the PNGX is a result of the non-lodgement of the Annual and Half yearly reports.
    There are currently four sets of accounts with our auditors who, due to the Christmas/New Year period, have not had staff to work on our accounts- that is now underway and should be completed shortly.
    Shareholders will be updated on the progress of these, and other matters in upcoming PNGX announcements. The outstanding accounts will be lodged in PNG and in Australia and AGMs held as soon as possible, with a return to trading then soon to follow.
    The Board will also consider a return to the ASX.
    Yours Sincerely.

The email address is [email protected] if you wish to ask any further questions.
    I'll have to read back to why we were suspended and De-listed on the ASX, either way, we are suspended and de-listed on the ASX, the company has been shameful in it's treatment of our accounts and put in this position by poor management. Shareholders being unable to trade for so long is also a management issue, this can be sorted at the AGM with a vote, so we still wait. GLTA, Talk again soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NIU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.