ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Gday AllWell what can I say. Well done management for once again...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Gday All

Well what can I say. Well done management for once again stuffing it up. How about we give you all another 20 million option each for doing such a great job.

IMO their actions are bordering on misleading and deceptive conduct. Just before they go into suspension they advise the market that they will be delivering their first shipment by the end of March. I dont believe that they ever thought that they could meet that deadline!

They knew that they had to advise a shipping date to guarantee the success of the raising. As soon as the raising is finalised we find out that they cant even get the ore out of the groud let alone onto a ship.

We need to know EXACTLY what is going on. I want to know how much ore they have mined in 5 months. I want to know what all the managers are doing to earn their huge wages because at the moment I cant see too much value in waht they are doing. I want to know exactly when they are going to ship their first ore. I want to know exactly what is happening with the rail contract negotiations.

I have said this before and I will say it again, but it looks like these guys couldn't organise a root in a brothel!!!

Joe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.