PLS 0.67% $2.98 pilbara minerals limited

re:Lithium demand surge, page-1120

1. 11,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2083
    Stock market games aside the lithium/battery space moves into overdrive. VW has just announced that they are setting up their own charging and electricity unit to provide charging infrastructure to households, supermarkets and carparks. China aside, Europe is now the big push in EVs and batteries in order to comply with new emissions limits. Even Moody's are saying that ICE have had their day and 2019 is the turning point towards EVs.

In other news, Nissan have just released their new model Leaf with 40% more range (now 363km) for US $30,000. They have sold 380,000 Leaf's since 2010. I expect that the new model Leaf will sell in excess of that number during 2019 alone. We shall see.

Food for thought: It struck me that Car manufacturers are now selling a car species (EVs) that now come with 90% of its fuel requirements built-in. I come to this conclusion because 90% of car journey's are circa 50 km per day, which can easily be topped up via household roof top solar/battery - for free. I only mention the obvious because, believe it or not, some people still don't get it.

Meanwhile, Consuela has just returned from Sydney after her meeting with my bullion broker. It has been my practice to use her as my emissary, given she does a splendid job of negotiating the brokerage fee with Hymie, who apparently also has a fear of feisty Mexican chicks with a history of machete related violence. Poor little Hymie. I hate to see him sweat. Anyway, given games are being played with PLS, I'm now cashed up for another strategic buy.

PS. The donkey didn't make it. Consuela may have eaten him in transit. Poor little Pedro. Her way of leveraging for that new Jag I-Pace, I suspect. Life isn't fair - just ask Hymie and say a prayer for Pedro.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.