PLS 6.59% $2.41 pilbara minerals limited

;)Todays excitement aside, I draw your attention to several...

1. 11,427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2093
    Todays excitement aside, I draw your attention to several evolving factors effecting the world of lithium and EVs. The first is the epochal shift in the auto industry to accommodate the transition to EVs. Towit: All I'm reading about the major car manufacturers of late shout a common theme of mergers, alliances, sharing technology, sharing resources and consolidation. In short, they are well aware that the transition from ICE to electric is a fait-accompli and the changeover is going to be costly, thus the race to rationalize the industry.
    Second, according to a Bloomberg announcement of last night, China is reducing its EV incentive program by 67%. But for good reasons. First, they want to get rid of the substandard EV players, and second, but more importantly, they have realized that without an effective charging network EVs will stall, so they are transferring the EV subsidies to finance a country wide charging network to rival, and eventually render gas stations redundant. A smart move, given it will incentivize the mass take-up of EVs.
    The other relevant factor is Europe, which should not be underestimated. Already locked into the Paris accord the Germans have come to the conclusion that the only way to comply is to get a minimum of 10 million EVs on the road by 2030. That is but one European EU country, and the rest of Europe is in the same position. This is one of the major reasons why the big car manufacturers are about to undergo the epochal shift towards rationalization.
    In summary, it is clear that over the following decade the demand for lithium will skyrocket, and by extension, the price. All I can see through the fog of trolls, shorter's and cave dwellers is the simple equation of demand and supply. And those with a marketable supply (PLS) will become the victors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
-0.170(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $7.257B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.57 $2.60 $2.41 $64.35M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 123970 $2.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.42 15148 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.