PLS 1.05% $2.83 pilbara minerals limited

Hi CB, I visited my barber last week to get my ears lowered. My...

1. 8,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4436
    Hi CB, I visited my barber last week to get my ears lowered. My barber is an advocate and has restored many gassguzzlers and knows I'm an advocate of EV's, which leads to some interesting conversation and a lot of banter between us.

However, he has taken the bait from the LNP BS pushed over the past weeks, and bailed me up with his concerns about Labor forcing him to drive an EV, higher taxes on ICE, etc, etc.

Now, when I initially heard to LNP BS, I thought to myself, no one is going to take this seriously and just dismiss it as absolute rubbish. Apparently not, and thus, Labor winning the election was a real cause for concern for him, easy to guess which way he'll be voting.

I didn't say to much on the subject whilst I was still in the barber chair (i.e. barber scissors are well maintained), but once out of the chair and before paying him, I agreed with his concerns and recommended he sell all his gassguzzlers immediately in preparation for the inevitable. Interestingly, he took me serious and went of his head.

I was cacking myself laughing, thus he quickly realised I was pulling his leg and calmed down. But leason for me, was never underestimate what resonates with political party voter bases - Unbelievable to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.83
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.519B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.81 $2.90 $2.80 $59.28M 20.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 196665 $2.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.84 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.