PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

re:Lithium demand surge, page-2551

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    well must agree with the sentiment however as a trader yesterday hit my stop loss which is a mental stop loss and I dumped a pretty large parcel straight in realising a 40k loss then bought in again traded out and bought in on an upswing , I will not be alone, so the reality is this has now,assuming, it oscillates through a range of up 70c which would seem unlikely without some positive news, this stock is now a trading stock although any deal that provides an upfront payment will probably be a positive for the sp, and despite logic dictating that plant capacity is probably constraining demand therefore returns on unprocessed ore that is likely to be stock piled are not going to favour the primary producer until plant capacity matches supply/demand , PLS will still become a trading stock there are simply to many variables at play to risk capital if you are not an investor with a 2 to 3 year time horizon, ---thats how I see it am currently holding approximately 60% repurchased at higher rates than the initial sale which sadly compunds the realised loss, remainder of capital is being redeployed to short term trading this is the flaw in trading a theory for significant profit , so back to day trading for me---there I had my rant the usual do your own research disclaimers are attached to this post as it represents a solitary opinion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.