PLS 0.87% $2.92 pilbara minerals limited

A severe up-trend in poor quality posts, bitch slapping,...

1. 11,204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2057
    A severe up-trend in poor quality posts, bitch slapping, ignorance and diminished research to the point where much of the real (lithium) news is being missed.
    For example: are readers aware that the entirety of Europe is only 6 months away (1st Jan 2020) from new emission rules kicking in, and car manufacturers have brought their EV production timelines forward by 2 years in order to beat the projected $32 Billion in fines that will apply if they don't meet the new standard.
    Or that America has just approved the development (Nevada) of the biggest solar - lithium battery storage grid, which will prove once and for all that coal is in its death throws.
    Or that the brine boys on the Aticama are facing water problems, which has the potential to severely limit their lithium supply.

Despite the bottleneck glitch, lithium demand is still building at an exponential rate. The news keeps coming regardless of the current disconnect. Frankly, I doubt if anyone can accurately predict the PLS share price in the short term. But one think is apparent - and that is beyond 2020 (6 months away) the tide will turn in our favour (in my opinion). That's an eye blink away, so don't blink or you'll miss it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.92
Change
0.025(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $8.819B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $80.98M 27.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 120888 $2.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.92 163178 52
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.