OXR oxiana limited

re: load the shorts up on this stock, page-27

1. 5,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: load the shorts up on this stock Show us your short sell order BullsRus and fromthefuture. Until you are prepared to show them we all think you are full of it, probably ADD.
    At least Buddfox admitted he made a mistake.

You first say its worth 80c then say 80c was a good buy for rebel. If its a good buy then its worth more than 80c, or is your interpretation of a good buy paying what a stock is worth?

The consensus forecast is for $458 mill profit this dec. 33.2c per share. so we are on a forward PE of less than 10 and OXR is a growth stock. Prominent Hill coming and even a potential takeover in the wings, a long term commodities bull in progress. Yeah i would say go ahead and short the stock, very carefully.
    I think sabre said he would short it short term and thats fair enough as a day or week trade but really if you think you can influence the market with your downramping or hold a longer term short on this then i think you have balls the size of texas.

Good luck.
    i look forward to seeing your short sell order publicly shown to prove that you are not just a talker.

cheers andrewe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.