RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Re-Lockheed Martin Announcement, page-14

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    Cheers Lef and RB, if I get a chance I'll post something else on the weekend.

Agree about the excitement factor mate - think it's a master stroke of management here.

They're effectively getting to trial Passive data collection potentially for their whole respiratory suite of solutions in a huge cohort, with tier 1 organisations - Again. But this time it'll be free with potential reimbursement for research costs via the costing proposal process.

From the FAQ Doc:

A70... "It is not an emphasis to have a physician review of the research."

So - where does that take us? Assuming it receives FDA approval for kids and then Adults; maybe a future potential pathway of direct B2C is a smaller bridge to cross with a ~ million user inputs and countless monitoring hours.

Can't imagine the revenue potential - and big data capture - on 24 hour data collection and diagnosis for a wide range of respiratory diseases.

Passive listening tech is also the domain of 4 of the 5 FAANG stocks. Commercial Telehealth opportunities would pale in comparison to the potential of an Apple, Google or Amazon opportunity...

https://www.healthcarefinancenews.c...setts-general-cardiologist-maulik-majmudar-md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.