GMG 0.14% $35.43 goodman group

re: macquarie backing hmm it seems everybody who holds a...

1. 319 Posts.
    re: macquarie backing hmm it seems everybody who holds a negative view is immediately voted down. Dogby - i feel for you buddy :)
    I'm curious if you guys think that this is good news then how come the market does not share the sentiment.
    The Mac deal is good deal for Mac, all of you said that its Mac, they know what they are doing, well you are right, i'm sure somewhere in the deal it would said that if goodman fail, mac would be entitle to certain asset. On top of this they get the option for nothing and if option fail at the vote, they get compensated, thats what you call a good deal.
    don't get me wrong here, i'm not saying that gmg would fail but it looks like short-term SP recovery is not on the card.
    BTW: I think that the reason why the SP drop because the market expected that "strategic partner" that was announced earlier. Also, in today announcement, they said that any new partner would get similar deal.
    For my own, I think i be downsizing when the opportunity arise :( Why did i gamble and load more at 29.5c ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.43
Change
0.050(0.14%)
Mkt cap ! $67.28B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.12 $35.50 $34.94 $53.00M 1.498M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1291 $35.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.44 365 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.