SYR 2.74% 35.5¢ syrah resources limited

re Making a comment on SYR and MNS

1. 11 Posts.
    Hi guys
    Boy I didn't expect so much contravercy from posting a comment. I am in-between jobs and hence the reason why I made my first, only probably now, the only comment I have ever made on this site. It is highly unusual for a working analyst to make comments on this site and hence why I have ever done this before. For those who needed some background on myself to make such comments I can make the following notes and then sign off for good.
    7 years as a Senior Resource fund manager (Prudential & BT Australia), 9 years as Director of Research at UBS, Senior Research Sales at BNP Paribas, Managing Director of Cazenove Australia (3 years) and the last 12.5 years at Shaw Stockbroking as both Institutional Sales and Senior Resource analyst. Linkedin should show the same if you want to look further. I have produced a number of documents on the graphite industry and was the first analyst in Australia to write a comprehensive document on Syrah. In September 2014, I hosted Australia's first graphite conference with 9 major companies presenting and international graphite expert Mr Simon Moores as keynote speaker. So that's it. I know most people posting on this site have in-depth views of their stocks positions, mine on Syrah was completely independent.
    regards Vincent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $367.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 37.0¢ 35.0¢ $2.274M 6.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 189831 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 53310 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.