GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

re: malicious comments by monkey

1. mcg
    131 Posts.
    Most of you people are p ing into the wind !Over the past 5yrs i have been in the entry of LOK,PSV,DYL,and now GDN. among others.
    If this first drill result isn,t a gusher! It does not matter ONE iota to me ,and shouldn,t to you if unless you have been given one week to live! that would be different!
    This well will form part of a long term stragerty ,of many such wells within a 10 kl radious.Most of the comments are less than worth reading,living in desparate hope of a $1.50 plus to exit!! WELL, pardon the pun . It only works that way about 3% of the time . The last thing i sold was the bridge creek gold mine in the N.T. back in 76.
    I have got a lot smarter since then! A whole lot richer! This stock will go well. why try to bring a quick earner forward !Like monday,when you could grow in the development over time.
    On the other hand ! I will be buying on monday from the ever present DAY traders.
    The really smart money won,t hit ,probably until .85c + .even $1.00+. So don,t hold your breath. Since 76 I have held just about every property i have bought!
    I say Buy! but I really mean ,HOLD.
    And Loving It!! GOOD LUCK day traders! You may need it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.