ARH 0.00% 0.5¢ australasian resources limited

re: manipulation, page-2

1. 65 Posts.
    re: manipulation A bad day overall, got to remember the all ords was down 64 points and a lot of red so arh wasnt the only share that suffered.
    However arh has been in a slow downtrend for some time now, mostly going down on small volumes. Given that arh is the most promising up and coming miner I have seen for a while it makes you wonder what is happening, or is it just market suspicion or jitters.
    They pretty much have one billion tons of iron ore, appears they have at the moment secured 70% of the financing and I bet they are working hard to get the other 30%. In my opinion they are doing well. And you couldn't ask for better logistics. Only 20 km or so from Cape Preston and less than 120 km by sealed road from the major regional centre of Karratha. The demand for iron ore remains strong and seems to be still growing so that shouldn't account for any sp slide.
    Meanwhile citic are not exactly sitting on their hands at the moment. By all accounts they are getting well into the planning and developement of the Cape Preston port facilties and their section of Balmoral.
    So I quess one has to ask is there some bad news on the way or it a case of no real new news and the punters are bored with it!!
    Just my two bobs worth anyway!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.