GWR 0.00% 8.6¢ gwr group limited

Yes MulgabillI wholeheartedly agree - a whilst back this stock...

1. 993 Posts.
    Yes Mulgabill

I wholeheartedly agree - a whilst back this stock was trading at 3.20 - yes remember that 3.20 and mind you that was before 50 million tonnes so what has happened since then.

Well let me update everybody - we have added another 36 million tonne to the resource base

We have increased the administration costs from 120 K to 900k per quarter

We have printed 27 glossy brochures v 2 glossy brochures

Printing and stationery costs are now greater than the cost of furnishing Gary's new Ferrari

And yes wait for it King Wally has a new dog - it's called JAZZ or JAZZ Dog - yesterday the servants gave Jazz a bath in the golden tub and afterwards to dry him off a Rub a DUB DUB !!! Funny though Jazz said go easy on the rubbing out !!! He said you see many dogs that look the same but have different names - but you know something :

THE BARK's THE SAME !!!

they all seem to fight the same fight and walk the same walk WOOF WOOF !!

anyway thank you to all my disciples that held the fort whilst the King went fishing. thanks also to Geoff236 for his hospitality and also to Crayfish - now they were a good catch. Sitting back listening to the Kate Moss collection counting the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and remaining Incognito well there's only one thing to say:

THE KING'S BACK and HE'S Bigger THAN EVER !!!

As they say in the movies:

THE SHOW MUST GO ON !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 109612 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 1800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.