CND 0.00% 3.2¢ condor energy limited

re: mauritanian drilling update

1. 527 Posts.
    There is a reason why the Chinese are so sh*thouse at finding oil. Dont have the technical skills.....yet, and complete tight ar*ses with investment in hard and soft capital. Give a bit of time they will soon catch up.

You dont leave sh*te behind on a drill or you are not a driller for long. There is something in this. As a mug punter I would say the drill bits were from some 'Xiu's' 'brother' in 'Chengzouh' and completely substandard. If is the case when will these losers understand corruption and international standards dont match. I hope they (the driller, not BKP) pay dearly.

The mud might also be not right for expected pressure. This i think is good news - but the sp does not seem to point to this.

The second, more palatable, alternative is the rocks are harder and more impermiable. Making the chance of a good seal better, and therefore capping the lode.

My guesse - incompetance from the driller. Texaco punched through 20yrs ago I believe without delay. Still does not matter how bad you drill, the black stuff is still down there.

cheers to holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CND (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.2¢ $18.57K 580.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160273 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 62833 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CND (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.