PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Hi spludger.Thanks for your response.Indeed, trying to value...

1. 16 Posts.
    Hi spludger.
    Thanks for your response.
    Indeed, trying to value both companies is impossible. My "can of fosters" price for conroast was to highlight the current jubilee share price being IMO far too low.
    Following on with regards to conroast and possibly other ug2 solutions like kell, Colin bird at this years presentation spoke at length about the difficulties getting conroast recognised by the big players in the industry, and also by the market. He also spoke about the having the technology as the best thing he's purchased for jubilee. He certainly convinced me that it works. If it didnt, you could argue why are jubilee wanting the merger in the first place?
    On the northam deal. I would love this to happen. I think the increase in SP if this is announced( providing terms are good) would be dramatic.
    It's not essential though. In time conroast will prove itself, as the projects within the new entity will give it a good going over. Then we await results, which should include production costs, and therefore savings using conroast. Then we should get the recognition and SP this company deserves. I do think that northam deal will go ahead- just because I cannot see an alternative for northam at this present time.
    I think you are correct to look at platinum. The world economy is improving, along with it car sales. Major nations such as usa, India and mainly china will be eager to cut pollution and emissions. Platinum recycling is still in its infancy. So platinum prices at some point need to go up.
    I've sold out of some solid shares to buy into here. I don't think it will be the biggest platinum producer- top 5 will do for now. But it will be the cheapest platinum producer on the planet.
    Also being the top 5 producer with the conroast (ie not having to pay for another system like kell to erode margins) seems like a bargain at the current sp of 6 English pence. Also this entity can produce platinum without actually mining anything? So it is relatively safe from the industrial issues in SA providing truck drivers don't strike too.
    One hopes that by this time next week, there are many happy Brits, South Africans and Australians watching the start of this journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.