PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

Hi jelenko£1 billion market cap. Sounds good doesn't it.It could...

1. 16 Posts.
    Hi jelenko

£1 billion market cap. Sounds good doesn't it.
    It could be possible one day but I think we will have a long way to go.

Firstly, the yes vote from PLA holders IMO will move the SP.
    Then, jubilee will hope to have GRE funds in the bank. Hopefully on the same day. That would make a cracking RNS wouldn't it?

Then for the ASX listing, and probable temporary suspension from the LSE and JSE.
    Will be interesting to see how MM's are pricing this.
    On one hand, you have millions more shares.
    The other hand, this is a new compost which is trading at many times below NAV.
    I hope that the BOD can release details of the strategy the market.
    I feel the market needs a lot of convincing that they can pull this off. On the plus side, IMO nothing is priced in so a good news flow should move things north, and when production starts should go higher still.
    The strategy is clear to me. Tailings to pay for smokey opening. Smokey to pay for kalahari and rooderland. All three to attack the Tjate. What I would like to see though are projections of profits from all the tailings dumps, and also the speed of processing. Jubilee group I believe have access to over 60 tailings dumps but obviously they cannot produce from all these at the same time. The way round it is to build more conroast smelters which obviously cost money.
    IMO the best hope for a SP of over £1 is if the likes of Anglo go after them.
    I believe this is a possibility, but will only occur when jubilee have released their production figures to prove that conroast not only works, but works better than the market expects. The license for conroast expires in 7 years so the clock is ticking.
    One other possible synergistic response is all miners and aim sticks have taken a real battering recently. The mining sector will have to increase at some point due to the recovery. Secondly, the British government are allowing some AIM shares to be held in a tax free ISA. Even though jubilee is dual listed and is ISA able already, the market should improve generally when this occurs from next month as new investors climb aboard.
    One hopes that jubilee on the LSE can truly live up to mid-cap billing, ditch the unpredictability of AIM, and move upwards to FTSE 250 status. Then you may have your SP of nearly £2

Best of luck to all PLA holders

Eyeguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.