BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

re: michael elashoff fda Steven DiJoseph has written another...

1. 757 Posts.
    re: michael elashoff fda Steven DiJoseph has written another article for NewsInferno:
    http://www.newsinferno.com/archives/1134

I've sent some feedback in response:

I see that in two articles ("Government Accountability Office Report Highly Critical of FDA Is Anything But News to Most Observers" and "In Latest Drug Scandal, Ketek’s Safety and FDA Approval Are Strongly Challenged" ) Steven DiJoseph basically repeats himself. Unfortunately in both articles he throws in the approval of Relenza as an example of FDA failure.
    It was dispite Michael Elashoff's appraisal the FDA eventually approved Relenza, putting it back years (perhaps to give the development of the American discovered Tamiflu a chance to catch up). The result has been the second best neuraminidase has achieved market superiority, GSK never bothered to develop an injectable Relenza, and came to an understanding that saw Relenza manufacture shut down.
    The world now faces the very real possibility of a Tamiflu resistant H2H H5N1 and almost no plan "B" antiviral.
    If Steven wants to rail against the establishment perhaps he could write an article asking why GSK continues to hold back from providing a useful quantity of Relenza, and in the injectable form, in time to be of some use.

John xxxxxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.