MLM 0.00% 3.4¢ metallica minerals limited

You've probably left your run a bit late with these options with...

1. 652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    You've probably left your run a bit late with these options with only 2 and a bit months to run with any potential share price increase. It would be a gamble unless you knew that the Mining Lease was going to be signed off by Mines department and that there was an off-take signed.

I currently have 2m options and 1m shares and purchased the options at an average cost of .018cents each, so unless the share price goes down (MLM do something bl...dy stupid), I'm in the box seat with .018 + .045 = .063cents a share I'm also in the fortunate position to be able to either fork out $90K and convert to shares or sell my 1m shares and covert my 2m options to shares. This decision I'll make closer to 30/6/17 and depends on what announcements have been made by MLM>

The Octobcer2018 options are a different picture. Obviously the bargain of the centaury if you had bought the rights for .003 to .006 cents or participated in the right issue.

At .017-018 each at the moment and 1 and half year to go, why would you buy shares in MLM for 6cents when you could buy the option at .017-.018. Should the shares move up to 15 cents by October 2018 then those options will have moved to 7-8cents. Do you make 150% on your shares or 400% on your options.

All lots of fun, but always a gamble. Do you trust the jockey at the races or the company management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.